Laugh Travel Eat was launched in 2015 out of a love for travel, photography and information. I wanted to keep a log of my travels as well as useful information that I often get asked by friends who wish to visit later. The #1 aim of LTE is to give my honest opinion and share practical information on destinations and travel tips, and I sincerely hope that all readers get a useful nugget of information away.
We are currently not accepting any destination guest posts, as the blog has several running series that we are focused on.
However, we welcome travel tips and tricks guest posts. If you have a piece that you think will fit well (even if it is a destination post) – please email me at email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you are a blogger visiting Hong Kong and interested in a collaboration, please get in touch!
1) Minimum 500 words
2) If the tone of the content does not fit the blog, it will be rejected
3) You can add up to three external links (to your own blog or Social Media ONLY)
4) The posting schedule is negotiable, but subject to changes based on the content calendar
5) A pinterest cover will be created with my blog logo, yours will be incorporated if you send it via email.
6) Photos, if provided, should be free of markings. They won't be used anywhere else other than the blog post.
7) If the content is a repost, a rewrite is requested and on rare circumstances where it isn't necessary, canonical will be used.
8) You should provide with me an author’s bio in 60 words that can accompany the post.
If you want to repost my blog posts – contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org