Born and bred in Hong Kong – I have finally moved back to my home town after my 12 years stunt as a student in the UK. In a city of 7 million people, living in this metropolis is kind of like living in a huge kaleidoscope and you never know what you might see next.
There are a lot of misconceptions and preconception about Hong Kong as a city, and being a weird mix of local and foreigner, I want to expose Hong Kong’s beauties to you all through my eyes.
- If you are visiting Hong Kong for the first time, I have a First Timers' Guide for you!
- For a city this populated, transport are important, here are 5 that should be an attraction in their own right!
Wine and dine
- If you share my love for egg waffle, here's my growing list of recommendation!
- Western brunches are a favourite of mine and I have listed my top 5 here.
- Hong Kong also have some pretty awesome dessert place and here's my top 5 as of Sept 2016
- For some true wing and dine, my experience at Stone Nullah Tavern was great.
- If you are here during the summer, definitely visit the Four Consecutive Pools and Falls in Sai Kung for a refreshing hike and dip with stunning views.
- For a challenging hike and a great night view, then you must visit the Suicide Cliff of Kowloon Peak.
For more mountains I have hike, check out my hiking in Hong Kong page!
Short trip from Hong Kong
Some nearby cities that make for a perfect short trip from Hong Kong: