- Winterville – a photo guide
- Urban Food Fest – does it live up to its hype?
- Hackney Flea Market – featuring the Wolf and Moon
- London Spotlight – Cheeky Burger
- Luscious Cocktail – Covent Garden Cocktail Club
- Bruching in London: Jackson and Rye – it’s all about the bacon
- What’s more to life than Burger and Lobster?
- Kimchee in London
- Brunch from Down Under – Lantana Cafe
- Surfing up the turf it’s not easy – it’s Big Easy
- When fairytale comes true – A Cinderella Exhibition
- 5 restaurants in London that I frequented during my study abroad
- From London to Europe: tips on making it on the cheap
- My 1 Day West London Itinerary
- The Ultimate Guide to London Transport
- My top 5 Markets of London
- The Ultimate Guide to Kew Garden, London
- Foodie tour London: seeking best eateries in the UK capital
I love flea markets. There’s something more exciting about hunting for treasure through piles of second-hand clothes, and the satisfaction of knowing that it’s unique. The good news is, London is full of them. Hackney Flea Market pop up on my radar one day, so I thought it’s worth checking out.
East London’s hippest monthly market, Stoke Newington Church hosts a rotating cast of a few dozen handpicked stalls, selling a variety of vintage wares, clothing, and unique jewelries. The place isn’t very large, in fact, I was a little disappointed at how small it is, and especially with the efforts it took to get there. After having a quick look around the place, I was slightly pacified by the reasonable price and a few quirky stores that caught my fancy.
Wolf and Moon sells a selection of jewellery handcrafted locally, designed by Hannah Davis. Making use of geometrical shapes, wires and block colours, these accessories are the perfect statement that would make any outfit. Be it rings, ear rings, necklace, brooches to headpiece, prices range from 8 to 92, depending on the design and size. So whatever your budget is, you will be sure to find something unique and perfect for you, or as a gift.
Address: 73a Stoke Newington Church Street, London, N16 0AS
Nearest station: Bouverie Road (Bus number 73, 393, 476)
Opening times: Monthly event, check website for details
For information on Wolf and Moon, check out their website